Saturday, February 28, 2009

big girl birthday

Yesterday i was 2...

i painted 2 year old pictures


and sat for 2 year old photos...


TODAY i am 3...
i get a bike


and a helmet




and i get to be a ballerina (more) pics on that tomorrow!
I get visitors too like my Nan and Pop...

and lots of phone calls aswell!
I like being 3!


Happy big girl birthday miss grace, you are so grown up, i am hardly shocked you are 3, maybe a little shocked that you are only 3! Your baby strong will has developed into a strength of character and your one track focus has developed into a perseverence and patience so unusual for your age. Your kind words and sweet little manners make my day.
Love you lots,
mummy

p.s i would have posted a cute little baby pic here but i havnt been able to get them onto my new computer yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment