Monday, February 8, 2010

Not me monday

I am not doing my second post of the day in spite of a full laundry basket and dishes on my countertop... nope not me.

I did not eat 2 tubs of chocolate moose and chips for dinner, nope, not me. I am watching what i eat.

I was not late for dropping my little girls off at school on only her 3rd day, nope not me, i am far more organised than that.

I did not let my girls play in the bath for close to 45 minutes because they were nether arguing nor messing up the house...
Nope not me, my children get along fine all the time and tidy after themselves so i would never worry about those things.



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

2 comments:

  1. I love the 'not' me blog idea! ;) must go see what MckMama is up to! and I 'never' leave my laundry or dishes unattended! nope... nor do I let my kids stay longer in front of technology than they are 'supposed' to... nope not me!
    Very fun blog post! ... oh... new stoppin by from Pennie's blog!
    Just Jenn~

    ReplyDelete